Valve Models 71S, 171, 171P and 171S Safety Relief Valves
- Suitable for back pressure to 50 psig (3.45 barg)
- Seats lapped for optimum performance.
- Spherical pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and
compensates for spring side thrust.
- Stainless steel springs.
- Tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- All SS 316 model 171S suitable for sanitary applications, depending
• Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and
systems. Acid, caustic, ammonia and other corrosive liquids
steel or stainless steel materials.
• Pressure regulation.
• Bypass relief.
• All 316 stainless steel Models 171S suitable for sanitary/edible corrosive applications.
|Product Name||Valve Models 71S, 171, 171P and 171S Safety Relief Valves|
|size||½” to 2” [15 to 50 mm]|
|Model||71S, 171, 171P and 171S|
|Temperature range||550°F [288°C]|
|Pressure range||400 psig [27.6 barg]|
|Valve Type||Safety Relief Valves|
|Material||Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel|
Kunkle Valve Models 71S, 171, 171P and 171S Safety Relief Valves
Extra heavy, rugged construction non-code liquid relief valves with
a variety of model options to meet specific applications
For common parts, we can deliver the goods within 3 days
All the products we sell are from origin manufacturer. We will
submit all the manufacturer documentation while we finish delivery.
Including inspection,repair and maintenance, we can give all kinds
of technical support.
Our staffs will keep 24h online and answer your question very
A variety of controls for cryogenic systems including liquid and
gas line-pressure buildup regulators, economizer (heat leak) back
pressure valves, temperature safety valves, combination valves,
shut-off valves and finalline/service-line regulators.