Valve Models 1 and 2 Safety Valves for air, gas or steam
Brass safety valves for use on air and non-hazardous gas services
including portable or stationary air/gas compressors; pressure
vessels including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, aftercoolers and
on steam turbines, kettles and other steam-processing equipment.
- Top or side outlet models available.
- Compact assembly requires minimum space.
- Precision lapped, metal-to-metal beveled seat provides premium
- Warn ring for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer.
- Tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Optional vibration dampener on lift lever.
- Optional nickel plating for use on institutional equipment.
• Air and non-hazardous gas service.
• Air/Gas Compressors - portable or stationary.
• Pressure Vessels - including tanks,receivers, intercoolers, aftercoolers.
• Steam turbines, kettles, other steam-processing equipment.
|Product Name||Valve Models 1 and 2 Safety Valves for air, gas or steam services|
|size||15, 18 and 25 mm|
|Model||1 and 2|
|Temperature range||-60° to 406°F (-51° to 208°C|
|Pressure range||5 to 250 psig (0.34 to 17.2 barg|
|Valve Type||Safety Valves|
|Applications||air, gas or steam services|
For common parts, we can deliver the goods within 3 days
All the products we sell are from origin manufacturer. We will
submit all the manufacturer documentation while we finish delivery.
Including inspection,repair and maintenance, we can give all kinds
of technical support.
Our staffs will keep 24h online and answer your question very
A variety of controls for cryogenic systems including liquid and
gas line-pressure buildup regulators, economizer (heat leak) back
pressure valves, temperature safety valves, combination valves,
shut-off valves and finalline/service-line regulators.